Frequently Asked Questions

For most our services there are no set prices. In the first meeting we will assess the workload and arrange a price, this will only be changed if the workload increases or due to inflation etc.

Take a look at our Contact Us page to see our opening hours, give us a call and we will discuss a suitable time for you to drop by.

Your self-assessment tax return must be filed before 31st January following the end of a tax year to avoid penalties and fines. For example a 2011 tax return must be submitted by 31st January 2012.

We HIGHLY recommend completing your tax return well in advance of this date so that we can examine and discuss any planning issues with you.

Absolutely. You must be able to provide proof of all the company’s business expense claims for a period of seven years, in case HM Revenue and Customs decide to audit or investigate.

Corporation tax is the tax a company pays on all its profits and gains, after deduction of allowable expenses and salary. Unlike personal tax, the same rate of corporation tax is charged on income and or capital gains.

A business is not required to be VAT registered until turnover exceeds £77,000. A business can register voluntarily if turnover is below this limit. In most cases it’s preferable to be VAT registered.

We accept payment by cash, PayPal, and most major credit/debit cards.

Certainly, you can either click ‘Pay’ in the header of this website or use this link. Please note, only do this when it has been arranged with us and we have both agreed a price.

Not seeing what you were looking for? Get in contact with us -- we can discuss the goals you have for your projects and see how we can help you.

Contact Us